Friday, May 11, 2007

Future Role

What role will I choose for my life? Well, I am currently a psychology student, and the role I want to choose regarding that is become a counselor and peacemaker. I want all people to know that their opinion does count and people can work things out if it means that much to them. I also want to be a good daughter, sister, and friend. Family is very important to me, so I definately want to center my life around family first and foremost. I want to eventually be a wonderful wife and mother to start my own family life.
After this class, I have seen the roles that activists have taken and how the roles that they choose effect them in every way. Being an activist is not for me. I am happy with my life right now and want to focus on things that mean a lot to me, such as my family. I think everyone should have a passion, and their role should coincide with their passion.
These are the roles that I choose

No comments: